I am thankful for my mom. Today is her birthday, and there are so many things that I should tell her--but I can never find quite the right words. My mom taught me many things--she taught me to count, she taught me my ABC's, she taught me to read, she taught me to love to read, she taught me to work hard, she taught me to cook, she taught me to sew, she taught me to take care of babies, she taught me to be myself, she taught me to love, and, ultimately, she taught me how to be a mom!
I am so thankful for everything that my mom has done for me and sacrificed for me (and my brothers), and I am honored to be called her daughter. She really is an amazing, strong woman who deserves to be recognized for all that she has done--and continues to do for all those around her! I love you, Mom! And, happy birthday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment