Two years ago today, I married my very best friend in the world. Eric and I met in a high school Spanish class, and it's been a whirl of romance, travel, and adventure ever since! He truly is the love of my life, my partner, my other half, my husband. We've had our ups and downs, but the journey has been amazing--and it gets better every day! I cannot even begin to imagine my life without Eric. He is everything I could want in a husband and a father for our son. Eric works hard to provide for us, and he is always striving to better himself. I admire him greatly, and I am beyond blessed.
I love you, Eric! Thank you for five years of dating, two wonderful years of marriage, and our beautiful son! It still boggles my mind that a tiny bit of me, a tiny bit of you, and a whole of miracle gave us such a precious child to raise together. You're an amazing daddy and a wonderful husband. I cannot wait to see the next twist in this road that is our life. I love you more than ever!





No comments:
Post a Comment