These cookies are delicious and so simple to throw together! I started making them about 40 minutes before we had company arriving, and they were ready, warm, and waiting in plenty of time. Most importantly, a very picky ten-year-old told me that "these cookies are AMAZING!"
Pumpkin Cookies
2 1/2 C all-purpose flour
1 t baking powder
1 tbaking soda
2 t ground cinnamon
1 t pumpkin pie spice
1/2 t salt
1/2 C butter, softened
1 1/2 C white sugar
1 C canned pumpkin puree
1 egg
1 t vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add wet ingredients and mix well. Place heaping teaspoons of batter on a greased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with the back of the spoon (batter is very sticky). Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool on a baking rack and add frosting if desired.
I used canned cream cheese frosting to save time, but I'm sure homemade would be wonderful! Also, these cookies are good for a few days, but they are absolutely divine when warm from the oven. Do not deny yourself the deliciousness. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment