Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful, day 12.

     Today I am thankful that we live in a climate with four wonderful seasons.  Every year, I try to pick a favorite, and it never happens--I love them all!  Right now it is autumn; the trees are showing off their gorgeous colors, and the cool, crisp air is settling over the valley.  I love the chill, the crunchy leaves, the sweaters, and, of course, all of the wonderful pumpkin recipes!  I love winter when big, fat snowflakes dance down from the clouds, and the bitter wind bites at your ears as you race into the house for a mug of hot cocoa.  I love spring with its rainy days, fresh breezes, and new flowers.  I love summer when it's too hot to do anything but jump into the swimming pool or eat an ice cream cone.  I love the changing seasons, and I love the weather here--all of it!  {Yes, I even love the rainy weeks, the too-humid-to-step-outside days, and the enormous snowfalls!}  These photos are from Bethany College, my alma mater.
Bethany College, autumn.

Bethany College, winter.
Bethany College, spring.

Bethany College, summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...