Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful, days 1 & 2.

     Happy November!  November and December are my favorite months of the year because we get to celebrate so many fun holidays--our wedding anniversary, Thanksgiving, Christmas, my birthday, New Year's Eve!  Of course, during the holdays, I get to decorate, bake, and spend lots of time with loved ones--all of my favorite things!  This year, I'm extra excited for the upcoming months because we'll get to enjoy them with Nathaniel!!  We all know that Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks to God for all of the blessings that he lavishes upon us every single day.  But, why do we only bother to give thanks once a year?  I don't know about you, but I am so blessed that I should be thanking Him every single minute of every single day!  That being said, I am going to attempt to post a blog every day this month about what I am thankful for.  Since I missed yesterday, I'll do two today.  I am thankful for my husband who loves me for who I am, no matter what.  He is amazing, and I love him beyond belief.
     I am thankful for the upcoming holidays, during which we can relax, spend time with family, and show people how much we truly appreciate them.

Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...