Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful, day 20.

The Fuzz celebrating Thanksgiving!
      I am thankful for The Fuzz.  Yes, I am thankful for a cat...and, yes, I named a cat The Fuzz Edward.  He has been my cat since he was born {on my bed} when I was in high school.  The Fuzz helped me through the rough years--I hugged him when boys broke my heart, and I told him all about a certain cutie who took me to prom...  He still lives at my parents' house because he loves his siblings too much for me to take him away from them to live as a lonely single cat at my house.  I miss The Fuzz, and I secretly like him better than any of the animals that live with me now. 
Me and The Fuzz on my very first day of college.
This is how The Fuzz spends most of his time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...