Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful, day 19.

My class of 2nd graders at CEIP Blas de Otero.
I am thankful that Eric and I had the opportunity to live and teach in Spain.  Living abroad for a year is something that I never would have pictured myself doing until I was walking into that classroom in Coslada.  I met an amazing bunch of students, I traveled all over Europe, and I actually learned to use my Spanish!  It was an unforgettable experience.  I cannot wait to go back to visit our beloved Spain someday and introduce our little Nathaniel to all of the sights, smells, sounds, tastes, and love of another country.

La plaza del Sol; the heart of Madrid and the geographical center of Spain.

La Plaza Mayor.


Fabulous little cafe in La Plaza Mayor.


Churros con chocolate; the perfect treat on a chilly night--if you can stand the crowds at San Gines Chocolateria!

Calle en Madrid.

Catedral de Almudena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...