Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful, days 13 & 14.

     I am thankful for weekends when my husband is free and we can spend lots of family time together.  Eric is a wonderful husband/father who works hard to provide for our family in the best possible way.  He is in school right now working on his MA, and he also works two different jobs.  Words cannot even begin to express how thankful I am to have a husband who will work so hard just so that I can be able to stay home with our son.  I am honored to be married to a man who has such a strong work ethic, who strives to learn daily, and who loves me.  While I love that Eric works so hard, I especially love his days/weekends off when we can spend time together--even if our recent dates are more grocery shopping than date!

     I am thankful that I am a part of such a wonderful church family.  Last Sunday, Nathaniel had a nasty cold, so I skipped church because I didn't want to expose him to a crowd of people.  Today, I couldn't wait to get back to church--it felt like I'd been gone forever!  I am thankful that our family has so many loving and accepting friends, that we have a pastor who truly preaches as God calls him, and that we are able to gather together to worship and fellowship freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...