I'm going to be brief here because we have lots of packing and preparing going on, but I just wanted to let you all know that Nathaniel has been sleeping wonderfully recently! {I'm not sure what people may/may not have thought of me after I posted that letter to Nate, so I just wanted to clarify!} I'm so proud of my little man's progress! And, while I don't want to "jinx" myself, I will say that there has only been one FRUSTRATING occasion since I wrote that. (Combine sleep training with teething and an overtired/hormonal momma, and you've got a recipe for a grumpy afternoon!) But, our "sleep training" has been working beautifully for two days now (and I'm using the term "sleep training" in the very loosest tense...).
That being said, we are off to Baltimore for the weekend tomorrow! I've got my fingers crossed that the little man's very first vacation won't completely wreak havoc upon our new schedule! Stay tuned for details of our trip early next week, and have yourself a lovely weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment