Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring rains?

We had rain today. Lots and lots of rain. It wasn't a thunderstorm or a quick sprinkle, it was a strong, steady shower that poured all day long. And, I loved it! My husband thinks I'm crazy, but rainy days really are some of my favorites. I love the fresh smell, the cool drops on my face, the puddles, the cozy feeling of being inside. {I do not love mud, but that's another story...} Anyway, I stepped out onto our patio (to put the dog {who hates rain} out), and I was amazed at the sounds that I heard--I felt like I was in the midst of the rainforest...!

Does that sound like spring or what?! Pair that song with all of those lovely greens poking up through the mud, and we're on our way out of winter!

{By the way, we've got a few inches of snow predicted for tomorrow night...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...