Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
We spent our afternoon in green shopping for new clothes for Nathaniel! Wouldn't it be nice to get a whole new wardrobe every 3/4 months? I usually try to find his clothes at discount prices (consignment shops, thrift stores, yard sales, etc.), but that doesn't mean that we don't buy cute. I went hunting for summer clothes today, and what I found didn't disappoint! Nathaniel now has a whole collection of summer rompers (really, is there anything cuter than pudgy legs coming out of a gingham romper?!), a snappy red jacket, and even a pair of itty bitty swimming trunks!
After the shopping trip, Nate finished off his St. Patty's with a taste of a new GREEN food--sweet peas! And, he loved them!
To make the day even better, Eric brought me some daffodils and girl scout cookies! (Now do you see why he's the best husband ever?!) It's gorgeous and sunny outside, and we've had a super day! Hope your day was just as fun as ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment