| I woke up to a fresh coating of snow on the ground, and fluffy white flakes continued to fall all day long... |
| I want to bring a little of the white stuff inside...but decided to settle for this little fellow! |
| I turned on some holiday tunes, |
| And we got work! |
| Filling the tree with old and new... |
| We hung up cherished memories of love, |
| And memories of babies that are all grown up, |
| And ornaments that nobody remembers! |
| We share the beauty with our newbie... |
| It's the most wonderful time of the year! |
| We start wrapping and ribboning surprises.... |
| And thinking about delicious holiday treats! |
| But, let's remember who we're truly celebrating this time of the year! |
| Have a wonderful Christmas season! ...from our little family to yours! |
No comments:
Post a Comment