Friday, November 1, 2013

5 Years!

Five years ago, I married my very best friend in the world. Since then, we've had ups and downs, highs and lows, and most importantly, each other. We've grown as a family, we've learned how to be parents (lots of trial and error!), and we've seen our love multiplied a hundred times over. We've had some crazy rides, and I am so excited to just to keep on doing what we're doing and see what God has in store for us next!

I love you so very much, Eric! Thank you for being my husband, for caring for our family, for being an awesome daddy, for working hard, for supporting my dreams, for encouraging us, for persevering, for loving both of our boys and me, and for serving our awesome God. You are a great man, and I am honored to be your wife! Thank you for the past five years, and I look forward to at least 100 more together! :) I love you, and happy anniversary!




********************************
Most years, I spend a day or two writing up a nice little anniversary blog entry with just the right amount of mush and sappiness, usually combined with lots of old photos and tidbits. This year, I spent most of my blogging energy for the week on yesterday's [record-breaking long!] post. I love my husband dearly, but haven't mustered the energy to romance him via blog this afternoon. If you want any more of my sappy sweet blogging, you're going to have to check out these past anniversary entries.....2010, 2011, and 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...