Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Few Favorites....

The past few days have been full of Thanksgiving preparations and eager holiday anticipation. We've been busy, and our next few days are about to get much busier. But, amidst all of the busy baking and decorating and cleaning and prepping, we are thankful. I am so grateful for this life that I lead, and I am reminded every day of the heaps of blessings right here in this place. A few favorite things that have made me smile during the past week (in no particular order)....

-These two goofy boys: (obviously!)


-This video, entitled, "The Best Coin Ever Spent". Way cool!


-Thanksgiving preparations, and handprint turkeys...

-Our family list of things for which we are thankful.

-The book of 1st John. So short, yet so much. Also, Kisses from Katie.

-Pumpkin Dip. 'nuff said.

-Piles of packages arriving via UPS to be hidden in the closet for just a few more weeks!

-The gorgeous snow this morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...