My collection of stories, laughs, memories, and photos with which to remember these sweet, blessed days of snips, snails & puppy dog tails!
Friday, January 18, 2013
Challenge accepted?
Dear Nate,
When I wrote this letter to you two weeks ago, I stated that "I have yet to encounter 'the terrible twos' with you." That wasn't a challenge. Really. Your brother has a right to play on the living room floor without being knocked down or pelted with cars. And, occasionally, I really would like to speak with your daddy without you yelling at us during the conversation. Even the dog has a right to nap without you pulling on his toes. I know you hate the "time-out" chair, but your tush seems to be getting well acquainted with it this week. Please go back to being an abnormally well-behaved 2-year-old this weekend. Thank you.
Love, Mommy
PS- And, since when did you learn to read? That blog was for you to read in a few years...you know, when you absolutely positively wouldn't consider the aforementioned sentence a personal challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment