Thursday, January 17, 2013

quick update.

I haven't been keeping up on my blogging recently because we've been busy around here! Nothing bad (we're all healthy!), but lots of things are going on. I'm in my element of planning with lots of events happening within the next few months--Valentine's Day, Easter, a bridal shower, and of course, the boys' birthday party! (Yes, I'm aware that the boys' birthdays are 7 month away; I said that I'm a planner!)
I've taught myself to crochet via youtube videos. Easier said than done....but I'm getting better with practice!
We're also in the process of cleaning up our eating habits. Like, a serious clean-up to rid our kitchen entirely of processed foods. It's not going to be easy, but the more I read, the more determined I am! If you're interested, here is a link to the 100 Days of Real Food Challenge that we're planning to use. Will definitely update more on that.
My other "pet project" recently has been our master bedroom. Since we moved into this house almost 4 years ago, we've redone every room in the house. And, I've loved every single room--except the master bedroom. Ironic, huh? So a few months ago, we bribed asked a few family members to help us paint and rearrange furniture. Since then, we've enjoyed our "kinda sorta redone" room. Within the past few weeks, I've really been working to make our master bedroom a real treat for us with new wall art, pictures, etc.
The last thing that has been taking up our time and efforts is something that we're not quite ready to share yet. I almost didn't post anything here about it, but I'm choosing to do so because we do want your prayers. We are fairly certain that the Lord is leading our family in a new direction, and while we are very excited, it's a big change and an even bigger challenge. Keep us in your prayers as we make this decision. (No, J, I'm not pregnant!)
If you've made it through this post, I will reward you with a photo of Nate dancing....

2 comments:

  1. Our prayers are with you guys! Happy new bedroom too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And, we're almost finished with the bedroom....weekend project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...