We kicked off our weekend with a bonfire on Friday night. My parents and brothers came over to our house, and we had a wonderful time! Both boys experienced their first fire (Levi slept through most of it!), and Nate made and ate his very first s'more--a big hit!
In other news, our little Levi SLEPT LAST NIGHT!! I truly believe that his screaming for hours at night simply stems from being overly tired (and therefore unable to fall sleep OR stay asleep). We've found that he also doesn't like to sleep in his swing, in our arms, or even in bed with mommmy (weird baby?). He likes to sleep in his pack 'n play, on his belly. I didn't think Levi would like the pack 'n play because Nate didn't like it. And, as much as I've resisted letting his sleep on his belly, I'm giving in. He slept last night from 8:30pm until 9:00am, only getting up to eat (and immediately going back to sleep). Oh, what a blessed night of rest we had!
Lastly, I want to brag on my boys! Nate loves to hold his baby brother, who gives us this giant smile every single time he's in his big brother's arms! They're best buds already!
sa-weeeeeeetttttt!! Yeaaaaaa!
ReplyDelete