I feel that I must preface this post with the fact that I love winter. I've missed the snow this year, and I've woken up more than once a grump because the weather man was wrong, and we didn't get 4-6 inches overnight! I want to take Nate outside to play in the snow, and I want to see our "winter wonderland" last for more than an afternoon.
All that being said, I am loving the abnormally warm weather that we've been having recently! Long walks outside, trips to the playground, and blooming flowers in February? I'll take it!
We took our first family walk of the year last week, and Nate walked down (and back!) our entire street! When did this kid get so big??
We took our first trip to the park of the year today, and we had a blast! It was a little breezy, but, c'mon, it's February! We visited the ducks, which Nate loved. He waved to them and said, "hi", then quacked back at them when they answered!
My little daredevil wasn't much interested in the playground swings (which he loved last summer!), and only wanted to climb up and slide down the sliding boards!
No comments:
Post a Comment