I haven't forgotten about this blog, I really haven't. But, I have been a little preoccupied recently (and, by "recently" I mean the past 12 weeks...). Not only have I been doing my usual toddler-chasing (hey, he can climb now too!), but I've also been sleeping approximately 15 hours/day and struggling to put any food on the table without feeling queasy. If you haven't heard already....
Eric and I are expecting Baby #2 in August!! We are sooo excited, and just a teensy bit terrified!
I'm 14 weeks pregnant, and I'm finally feeling normal again! This pregnancy has been a little more challenging than my first so far, but I'm optimistic that it's getting better. Since I've entered the 2nd trimester, I've been feeling lots better. And so, that means that I'm going to try to get back to the blog world! I've actually got quite a few post drafts saved that I didn't want to make public before we shared our pregnancy news, so those will be backdated and published soon. Hope everyone is doing well!!
Congrats! and welcome back! Can't wait to see the upcoming posts!
ReplyDelete