Wednesday, November 23, 2011

thankful, day 7.

I've been thinking about this post all day, and I still haven't quite decided what I'm going to write about. It's not that I don't have anything for which to be thankful, but rather the exact opposite. I am so very, incredibly blessed that I don't know what deserves this last "thankful" post of the week. I am thankful for my precious family, our home, the abundant food in my kitchen, an amazing God who provides for all of our needs and loves me unconditionally, a welcoming church family, a pastor who serves the Lord with all that he is (and his sweet family!), old friends, my abilities and talents, good books, and the many priceless opportunities that I have been given during my life. (And, that list is far from exhaustive.) I cannot even find the proper words to express the way that I am blessed and how grateful I am.
And, on that note, I am going to get off the computer and relax. The pies are baked, the baby is asleep, and the house smells satisfyingly of pumpkin and cinnamon. It's going to be a good Thanksgiving.

Hope you have a wonderful day with those you love tomorrow!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...