Monday, November 21, 2011

thankful, day 5.

I am thankful that our family is healthy. I am also thankful that we have health insurance. Eric and I were without health insurance for the first few years of our marriage, and while we did not have any major health problems or accidents, it was a source of stress. I feel very secure and peaceful knowing that we have a lot of financial help coming if we ever have a medical need.
I cannot even begin to express how glad I am that we do not need that help right now! It is nice to go to the doctor for regular check-ups, but it is even nicer to hear that we are healthy. Even better than hearing about yourself, is hearing that your child is perfect and thriving. We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...