Every time I get lazy and don't blog for several days (or in this case, weeks!), I feel some sort of pressure to jump back in with an awesome entry and lots of photos! You know, it's like I need some dramatic excuse as to why I haven't had time to blog--we've been cruising around on the French Riviera or building an igloo for homeless Eskimos. But, nope, I got nothin' this time. I've been busy folding laundry and vaccuming rugs and baking bread and chasing a toddler.
Yes, that's right, I said a toddler! Nathaniel has learned to walk, and I've come to grips with the fact that he's not a baby any longer. (Surprisingly, I'm okay with it.) Maybe it's because he's so stinkin' cute toddling around, or maybe it's the proud smile that he beams every time he makes it all the way across the living room. Maybe it's just that this is what being a mommy is! Whatever it is, I couldn't be prouder of my sweet boy!
Since I've missed quite a while on Blogger, I'll be catching up for the next few days/weeks. Nate will be 15 months old on Friday, and I'm planning to do a monthly update (since I haven't posted one since 12 months). I'm also planning to do a week of thankful posts (I did a month last year, when Nate spent most of his time sleeping, so a week sounds like a better goal this time around!) before Thankgiving. And, as you probably know, we are racing right into my favorite time of the year (the holiday season!), so there will probably be lots of updates about decorating, baking, planning, and {gasp} maybe even some snow! So, stay tuned, and I promise to be a better blogger!
As always, here are some photos of what we've been up to recently...
(I haven't loaded any photos/videos of Nate walking yet, but they are coming!)
{A giant thank you to my wonderful husband for the new camera!!}
No comments:
Post a Comment