I am thankful that I am able to be a stay-at-home mom for Nathaniel. I've always wanted to be able to be home to take care of our children, and working in a daycare for 2 years only reinforced my opinion that children are absolutely not meant to be raised in such a setting. It was a hard wait for us to wait on parenthood until we were financially able to make it on one salary, but I am so glad that we did! Our son means the world to me, and it would kill me to let someone else spent 40+ hours/week with him. Staying home with our boy has been the best thing that I think we've done for him, and I am so grateful that it is possible.
Thank you, Eric for giving me the best job ever!!
(Hey, where else can you stay in your jammies all day long?)
No comments:
Post a Comment