Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stream of Conciousness.

Nathaniel is SO CLOSE to crawling scooting!! He's right at the frustrating point where he's mad because he can't get moving, and I want so badly to give him a little nudge to get him started! We've been doing lots of tummy time for practice, and I've even resorted to a little bribery...
{You know, sippy cups and cell phones are like gold on the baby black market!} And, as excited as I am for Nate to reach this huge milestone, I keep telling myself that I really have nothing to do with it; he'll crawl when he's ready! And, I'm trying to make the most of these last few days of having a non-mobile baby....one last look at my breakables on the bottom shelf, anyone?

When we're not having crawling practice, we've been spending lots of time outside in the sunshine!
Nate loves the outdoors already, and who can blame him?! We've been cooped up in the house for too long, and it's beautiful out!

I haven't quite decided if walking with the baby and the {very young, very hyper} dog makes me brave or just stupid. Anyway, it's always an adventure!

We took Nate to the park, where he got to try out the playground for the first time! At first, he wasn't so sure about the swings, but he quickly warmed up and was full of smiles and giggles!
We all had a wonderful, albeit very warm, time at the park, and I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...