Friday, April 22, 2011

Peep Diorama.

Do you love Peeps? You know, those little multi-colored marshamllow bunnies and chicks....and other various holiday shapes. It seems that most people either love them or hate them. Personally, I prefer my Peeps a bit stale, and I'm happy to consume only one every 12 months; my husband thinks I'm crazy! Whether you're a Peep fan or not, you have to admit that the Washington Post Peeps Diorama Contest brings in some talent! Some of these works of marshmallow art are incredible! Check all of them out...

Washington Post Peep Dioramas, 2011

Perhaps you can score some sale Peeps on Monday, and try your own hand at Peep diorama? If so, I'd love to hear about it! I have ambitions to someday build an awesome one...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany! Peeps are the BEST. I'd NEVER get a diorama built because I'd of course, eat 'em all first!! The bright blue ones this year were my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...