We are supposed to get 6 inches of snow tomorrow, and I cannot wait! I lovelovelove snow! We've gotten a few snowfalls this season, but nothing big yet. Really, I wonder if we'll ever get the massive snowfalls that I remember playing in during my childhood. Wasn't it normal to get a foot or two of snow a few times each winter? Maybe I was just a lot shorter...
I need to take down my Christmas decorations. Last year, I left them up until mid-February because I was in the first trimester of pregnancy, and all I could manage to do was go to work, take a nap, eat a few popsicles, go to bed, repeat. I didn't mind because I love a decorated house, but I'm ready to put it away this year. We've got a lot of pine garland, red bows, and sparkle lights cluttering up the place, and I need clean. Maybe a fresh blanket of snow will inspire me?
Tomorrow's date will be 1/11/11. Cool, huh? I bet that 11/11/11 will be crazy full of weddings because it's a repetitive date (always a big wedding day), and it's a Friday. {I just checked; I am not nerdy enough to know that. What? It's nerdy to check? Whatev.} I hope that we are invited to a wedding that day. I love weddings. FYI: being a bridesmaid when you're 8 months pregnant and it's 95 degrees outside is not as fun as it sounds. And, you will not like any of the pictures of yourself, even though you found a really pretty maternity bridesmaid dress to wear. Trust me, I know.
Are you disappointed that you've read this far and not seen any pictures of the cutest baby ever yet? Okay, okay, if you insist...
Hey Tiffany!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE snow too! So glad to know you are blogging!! I can't believe what super pics you've got of Nate (and everyone else of course ;-) Kate just spent a quiet and still few minutes gazing at Nate's pics. No noise coming from her except "ooooohhhhh" and "ahhhhh he's soooooo cute"! Thanks for the fun! We'll be following for sure!