In case you can't tell, I am very proud of my brothers and their accomplishments. They are proudly serving their country, and I cannot think of a more honorable occupation. Tim will be deployed to Afghanistan within the next month for a 6-7 month tour, and I crave your prayers for him. Please keep him and his entire company in your prayers. Thank you, and semper fi!
My collection of stories, laughs, memories, and photos with which to remember these sweet, blessed days of snips, snails & puppy dog tails!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Brothers, Sirs.
As of yesterday morning, I've got two, count 'em, TWO brothers who are US Marines. Don't wanna mess with me now, do ya? Didn't think so. With the freshest bunch of Marines from Paris Island, Matthew graduated from boot camp. Anyway, after a very eventful ride {think a little GTO traveling through a massive snow storm...}, they have finally arrived home, albeit tired, grumpy and hungry, but home nonetheless! Since Tim has to return to his base within the next 24 hours, today was my only opportunity to see both brothers at the same place and same time! We gathered at my house with a few favorite cousins, a big batch of cinnamon rolls, and, of course, Grover. It was a fun afternoon, and I'm glad that I got to spend time with both Tim and Matthew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment