Saturday, December 3, 2011

Baby #2!

After a few months of trying to get pregnant again, I was shocked to see TWO little pink lines on the test today. I'd been absolutely positive that this was NOT our month, and I wasn't too happy about it either. (I'd already lamented the fact that this month was my last chance to be pregnant for Christmas, and I really, really wanted to be!) And so, I gave in and took a pregnancy test this morning. I didn't even look at it, and went off to fold laundry. About 10 minutes later, I returned to the bathroom to put away a load of towels. And, when I glanced over at the test, I saw two lines. TWO! I was shocked. I picked up that test with shaking hands and studied it closely--and then the waterworks started! Since Eric was at work, Nathaniel was the first to hear the big news! If you're curious about what a 16-month-old will do when you're crying in the middle of the living room floor and telling him that he's going to be a big brother, it's simple. He'll ride his rocking horse and sing a "song", in between fake sniffles to mock you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...