Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vacation.

We've spent the last week visiting Lakeside, OH, which is a small, gated community along the coast of Lake Erie. Lakeside has been a yearly summer tradition in our family since long before I was born; I think that Nathaniel is actually the 5th generation of our family to vacation at "The Chautauque on the Lake". We had a wonderful week of relaxing with my parents and brother, with gorgeous weather the entire time! As I expected, Nate had a super week. He enjoyed swimming, swinging, and his very first ice cream cone! But, I'm pretty sure that his favorite part of vacation was an entire week spent with Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Grandpa, and Uncle Matthew!
I wanted to share a few photos from our trip with you....and when I say "a few", you need to know that I entirely filled my camera's memory card last week (a feat that I didn't even achieve when we visited London and Paris), so this is A FEW! ({It's funny what a baby does to a camera-toting momma, huh?} Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I especially love the one of Nate on the colorful beach towels! So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...