That's right, my baby boy is mobile!!
He's been so close to crawling for probably two weeks now. I thought that every day was the day while we were on vacation, but he just kept us holding our breath all week long. On Saturday morning, I was packing up our suitcase to come home, and Nathaniel was sitting on the bed looking at a book. He threw the book to the other side of the bed, and I could have sworn that he crawled two
Then, yesterday, he was playing on the floor with Eric, who yelled to me that he'd just done it again. But, again, he looked at us like we were crazy when we tried to get him to move. I decided that he could crawl, but didn't know it. Well, today, he realized it! He's been on the move all day, and I see no signs of stopping!
While watching my little guy crawl all over today, I realized that becoming mobile is probably one of his biggest milestones that he'll ever reach. Learning to move and learning to read are the two most life-changing accomplishments, I think. What do you think?
I couldn't be prouder of my boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment