Friday, March 15, 2013

And, again...

Well. Here it is--the obligatory "Hey, I've been so busy that I abandoned the blog, but here's an update on all the cool things that we've been doing instead!" post. Except that, you know what? I can't really think of much that I've been doing lately. For me, blogging simply takes a backseat to life sometimes--and that's okay! I feel twinges of blogger guilt when I happen to log on and see new entries on all of my favorite blogs, then notice that my own hasn't been updated in 10 (er, 11?) days. But, that's just how life goes. I've got a busy life, and blogging isn't always at the top of my priority list. (On the other hand, there are days when I can't wait for naptime so that I can sit down at the computer and pound out an entry or two!) I guess you could say that I've just been in a blog rut. I haven't finished Nathaniel's 2 1/2 year post, Levi's 7 month post hasn't even been started, and I've got a whole list of "Hey, I should blog about that!" ideas in my brain. Eventually, they will make their way into my little corner of cyber-world, but, until then, a bunch of pictures of my sweet boys will have to satisfy.




Hope you have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...