Sunday, December 30, 2012

28 things.

Last year, I wrote this post on my 27th birthday. It was a list of 27 things that I wanted to do while I was 27. Today I am 28. It's been an entire year since I wrote that list, and I'll admit that I did not fulfill every single goal (although I did finish many of them!). All that being said, in my true list-loving manner, I am writing a new list for this year...

28 Things to Do while I'm 28!

1. Read through the entire Bible.
2. Learn to crochet or knit. (Opinions on which is easier??)
3. Stress less, especially when my plans don't go as planned.
4. Read more.
5. Focus more on being a mother, and less on being a housekeeper.
6. Enjoy more time as a family.
7. Reduce the amount of processed food that we eat. (Again!)
8. Take a little "me time" without feeling guilty.
9. Try new recipes more often. (Hello, Pinterest!)
10. Be more present in daily life.
11. Make small occasions special for our boys.
12. Spend more time with extended family.
13. Get involved in charity work as a family.
14. Waste less and save more.
15. Make homemade playdough.
16. Exercise more.
17. Go out on more date nights with my husband.
18. Trust that God is in control, and know that HIS plan is always right.
19. Enjoy my babies while they're young.
20. Tell my husband how much he means to me more often.
21. Find the ideal Christmas/Birthday gifts for my brothers. (This is more challenging than it seems..)
22. Reduce the clutter of stuff in our house.
23. Grow some of our own food.
24. Craft more.
25. Research/inform ourselves more about a family goal.
26. Pray more.
27. Write more.
28. Be more patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...