We've been busy around here! First, I decided to transform Nathaniel's bedroom from a baby nursery into a big boy room. Not a huge deal, right? Then, we thought we'd just get an early "start" on the baby's nursery by moving the crib across the hall (from Nate's room, to Baby's room). Nathaniel, in preparation for being the best big brother ever, helped Daddy put the crib back together!
Needless to say, all of this led to painting both rooms (blue for Nate, and yellow for Baby), carpeting both rooms, and beginning to sort though our loads and loads of baby things! We still don't know if we're having a little boy or a little girl, but the nursery is already well on its way to being finished! Though I feel a tiny bit silly about having an almost-ready for Baby nursery at 18 weeks pregnant, I am happy. I am a planner, and I like to get things done early; my original goal was to have the nursery completely finished by June. At this rate, it will be completely finished by the end of next week!
Then, while we were working, spring came! We have been having the most amazing weather this month--warm (borderline HOT!), sunshiney days, balmy nights, and highs in the upper 70's. Nathaniel loves running around outside in the yard, playing at the playground (we've already been twice this week!), visiting the ducks at the park, and taking evening walks around our neighborhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment