Wow, so I'm not so great at blogging during the summer months. Last summer was a bit of an exception, as I had just started this blog...I was also on bedrest for almost 3 weeks. {And, let me tell you that if I were on bedrest now with my only baby-related tasks being to eat lots of food....well, I'd be blogging lots more!}
Anyway! I've been absent from Blogger, but oh so present in life! We've been having loads of fun around here! And, I know that I've said it before, but Nathaniel is so much fun at this age! Eric has been working lots of afternoon/evening shifts at the restaurant, so Nate and I have been on our own for much of the week. We've dragged out new toys, played outside, tried new foods, and, of course, spent lots of time "swimming"!
Although I have a list of "blogs to be written" jotted down somewhere in my mind, I'll not guarantee you any certain timetable! I've got photos and videos to share, and we're rapidly diving deep into sweet summertime, where I'm sure many more memories will be made. Vacation is approaching, as well as Eric's birthday--and then Nathaniel's very first birthday! I promise to make more of an effort to keep you updated via blog, but I'm warning you that if a swimming pool or a strawberry sundae calls my name, you're going to have to wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment