Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day.

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful daddies out there!
Nathaniel and I are so excited to be spending our Father's Day with the best Daddy and the best Grandpa/Dad in the world!
From the time that I met him, I've always known that Eric would be a good father. But, within the past 10 months, I have been blown away by just how right I truly was! Before Nate was born, Eric got so nervous about having an infant that I started to worry that he would be too scared to ever touch the baby! But, from time he wheeled that little bassinet back into my hospital room, he was totally at ease with our son. (When I asked him what they told him in the nursery, he told me that a nurse simply said, "You won't break him unless you drop him!" Apparently, that's all the advice that a nervous new dad needs!)
And, ever since we came home with our bundle of joy, Eric has plunged right into parenthood! He's never shied away from the "dirty" tasks, and he can't wait to come home and play with Nate--even after a long day of work! My heart swells up every time I see them together, and I know that my boy has the best daddy in the world! And, if you could see how excited Nathaniel gets when his daddy walks in the door each evening, you would know that he knows it too!
Thank you for all that you do for us, Eric! We love you, and we're so proud of you! Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...