Monday, May 16, 2011

Odds and Ends.

According to Blogger, it's only been 4 days since I've posted.....but, for some reason, it feels like much longer. Maybe it's because we're finally over the sickness slump, so our days have been much more active!
As luck would have it, since we've been feeling better, the weather has been dreary, but that's okay. We've stayed busy with toys and chores. You know, folding laundry isn't so bad when I have a little helper!
I've been trying to get us outside for at least one walk daily, and that seems to make everybody happier. And, our nightly thunderstorms make for some cozy sleep!

Nathaniel is almost 9 months old, and that means that he will have soon lived outside of me for longer than he lived in my belly! Craziness. I cannot believe what a miracle he is--he's gone from nothing to so big--so quickly!

We explored a (new-to-us, but not-so-new) produce market in our area this past weekend. And, I am smitten! We got loads of fruits and veggies, and the quality is much better than the supermarket. Speaking of better, so is the price! I am excited to be giving Nathaniel fresher produce, and very happy that I can buy more without the fear of it going bad in three days. Nate quite enjoyed his avocado this afternoon...

Hope you're having a wonderfully goofy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...