After
this post yesterday morning, I decided that I was going to spend the day
not working on my to-do list, and simply enjoying the day with my boys! Before Nate's feet even hit the floor out of bed, he was asking when we could put together the gingerbread house kit that I'd gotten a few days earlier. So, I figured we might as well try our hand at gingerbread construction ASAP! Right after breakfast, we got started--and we didn't finish until nearly lunch time! The boys
LOVED putting it together, and I
enjoyed LOVED helping them! Levi even helped stick the gummies on the roof...until he got bored about halfway through, and headed off to the living room to entertain himself for a bit. Nate was fascinated by the entire process, and did most of it himself! I was the official frosting squirter, and we built our very own little dream gingerbread house! It was a wonderful morning, I found my Christmas cheer, and I was reminded just how darn much I
love being their momma! Merry Christmas to you and yours!





No comments:
Post a Comment