Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Birthday Party 2013.

We hosted a small birthday party for the boys last weekend. It was a dump truck/construction themed party, and a very laid back event. We ordered fried chicken and balloons, I made a boys a special cake, and we spent the evening on our patio with lots of family members. Despite our initial disappointment that several friends/family members couldn't make it (new babies, new jobs & vacations, oh my!), my last minute jitters that there wasn't go to be enough food (there was more than enough!), and my husband's attempt to demolish a bees' nest right before party (well, they're still around!)......everything went off without a hitch! We had a wonderful evening, and I loved every moment of watching my boys thrill in their evening with people who love them. (I'm not sure that I've ever seen a child as excited for cake and presents as Nate was at the party!)


Happy Birthday, Nathaniel and Levi!! I love you both to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...