Suddenly, within the past week, it's as if the world has woken up and agreed with the calendar that IT'S SPRING! We've had the most gorgeous weather--perfectly suitable for open windows, and grilling burgers, and transplanting little plants, and bare baby toes! Daffodils are beginning to bloom, trees are growing tiny buds, and I am in love with it all!
We've been busy getting our much-needed Vitamin D fixes, and planning big projects for the outside of our home. We visited the zoo, celebrated a lovely Easter, and are getting excited for sweet summertime! I'm up to my elbows [in a good way!] in bridal shower plans, new window treatment ideas, and spring cleaning. Eric and Nate have been recovering from the nastiest of colds (we're crossing our fingers that it's the last one of the season!). Levi has been keeping himself quite busy exploring all that there is to be explored in this big new world--starting with the dog food bowl!

I know that, as usual, I've abandoned this blog, and I apologize. We've just been busy recently, and I don't get much time to myself these days--and, I'll totally admit that the time I do get is often spent on Pinterest! I hope that you and yours are enjoying a spring as lovely as ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment