In other [not so fun] news, I cracked a tooth, and it subsequently became infected. Ouch! I still have no idea when (or on what) I cracked it! Anyway, thanks to a visit to both our dentist and the oral surgeon, all is well now.
Nate is almost fully potty trained during the daytime now (including naptime). He still has some accidents when he's too busy to pause for a potty break, but overall, he's doing very well. I keep telling myself that we'll work on bedtime training soon too, but I just can't get motivated. There's plenty of laundry to keep me busy as it is--without throwing in an extra load of sheets daily!
Levi just popped through tooth #4 this morning, thank goodness! We've had quite a few terrible nights of sleep (or lack thereof!) thanks to this tooth, and I was quite excited to see it appear through that poor swollen gum this morning!
The boys had doctor appointments on Wednesday; they're both healthy and growing like weeds! Nathaniel is now 37 inches tall, and he weighs 32 pounds. Levi is now 28.5 inches tall, and he weighs 19 pounds and 5 ounces. My big boys!
I've got several fun projects going on right now--just enough to keep me busy, but not overwhelmed (yet!). Thanks to Pinterest, planning is so much easier, and my creative juices are a'flowing! I'm still working on my crocheting skills, getting plans/decorations together for a bridal shower, planning Easter activities, collecting new recipes, and trading out all of our chemical-laden household foods/items for more natural alternatives. Those may/may not sound interesting and fun to you, but I've been enjoying them all!
February is almost over, and we're eagerly looking forward to springtime and Easter around here. The cold temperatures have given way to a few warm days here and there, and they've been quite a tease! Nate cannot wait to get outside with his trike on a regular basis, and I can't wait to let Levi play outside. We've got several outdoor projects planned for this year, and we're itchin' to get started on those too!
Hope all is well with you and yours. Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment