Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello, Stranger!

Wow, I've been quite the neglectful blogger recently! I don't have much of an excuse for my absence except to say that I've been so busy living life that I haven't had time to blog about it!
And, I might pass some of the blame for my absence onto a website called Pinterest. What, you haven't heard of Pinterest?! Oh, you are in for a treat! Do you like recipes? And crafts? And children's activities? And holidays? And home decor? And photography? And style? If so, Pinterest is probably for you! (Wait, does that sound too much like an advertisement? It's not, I promise...my love affair with Pinterest is totally my own opinion.) If you don't have an account and are interested, shoot me an email, and I'll send you an invitation.
We've had several days of cold, damp fall-like weather, during which we've stayed inside, bundled up in fleece blankets, and even started our annual cool weather soup eating! Thanks to the cold weather and Eric's new teaching position, we all three partook in our first headcold of the season--ugh!
My camera is still be tempermental, so I haven't been taking quite so many photos of Nathaniel to share. And, I do apologize; he is really stinkin' cute in winter clothes! We're mulling over a new camera, so I hope to be back to my obsessive photographer momma ways soon!
In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few photos from our month...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...