Nathaniel is one week old already! We've been home from the hospital since Saturday evening, and we're settling into a wonderful routine. Nate is a perfect baby--he rarely cries, sleeps in almost perfect 4-hour increments, and is breastfeeding like a champ! He loves to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy, and hates to have his diaper changed.
Eric is back to work now, so my days are spent at home, full of baby--and I could not be happier! I knew that I liked babies, and I knew that I would love my baby best, but the way that I actually feel about Nathaniel is absolutely indescribable. He is perfect and beautiful, and I cannot even imagine my life without him in it now. I know it sounds silly and cliche, but I really do find myself just watching him sleep. I can stare at him for hours when he's just making little infant noises and looking around at the big, new world around him. Instead of watching television or reading, I watch Nate. I am in love with this little boy so much already, and I cannot even begin to imagine how he's going to change our lives in the future--he's already rocked our world without even knowing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment